Legal Secretary (maternity cover)
We are recruiting a Legal Secretary to provide secretarial support to the team. This is a fixed term position, covering maternity leave, starting in June 2018. The hours of work are Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (28 hours per week). A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with experience.
The role involves preparing letters, emails and bundles, dealing with clients, counsel and other solicitors, and general administrative support, including:
• Preparing documents from verbal or written instructions, including dictation.
• Managing the team’s diaries and organising meetings.
• Attending to clients on the telephone and taking messages.
• Maintaining efficient filing systems, including opening and closing client files.
• Preparing and submitting invoices.
• Distributing and despatching post.
• Greeting clients in person and providing refreshments for meetings.
• Office management duties which may be required from time to time, such as ordering office supplies.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com, with the email subject “Legal Secretary”, by 8th June 2018.
TT Law is an equal opportunities employer. If you are invited to attend an interview, please let us know if you would like us to make any reasonable adjustments.